Research Proposal Project

My research proposal topic is the analysis of the¬†“RFID chip” the Radio-frequency identification chip.It is a real chip that is implanted into the heads/bodies of animals and little by little humans. It is said to be used for tracking purposes. Some people believe it is part of a bigger conspiracy by the government to control, spy and overtake us its called The New Worlds Order. This topic interest me because its a real issue that is going to come to the surface within the next few years, and not enough people know about it and how dangerous it¬†will be. While I began reading feed by M.T Anderson I already knew about the RFID chip but I’d just found out about it a year earlier,¬† then I realized the book was in direct contact with the RFID chip. The book was written in 2002, so it amazed me how¬†on point¬†M.T Anderson was when he wrote this book, its like he saw the future. I this topic should interest others because this chip will soon effect every working and non working¬†person in America, no matter whether your rich, middle class, or poor, whether your on public assistance even if you pay your taxes. Whatever¬† profession your in this will effect you. Whether your a cop, a fire fighter, a doctor, a lawyer on congress a singer, a backup dancer, a teacher, a principal, no one is safe not even the president. ¬†Some people argue he already has it.Its a part of¬† Obama Care.Everyone should be interested, they shouldn’t choose to be blind to the danger that’s coming. This is a real life feed story. That’s why¬†the book¬†immediately interested me and I knew from the beginning what my topic was. When I read the book it was like a glimpse of the future. The sources I will use for my topic¬†is RFID Wiki, Google, Bing,¬†and there are a lot videos on YouTube that provide further information about the chip.

I can make sure my topic isn’t too broad by sticking to one idea. There are many branches to this idea but if I stick to the root I can show my points. I¬†hope to answer the questions, What is the RFID chip?, Is it dangerous?¬† What are the negative effects of the chip? Why are they making us get the chip implanted? Do we have a choice?, Who is enforcing this mandatory law? My proposal will be a argumentative proposal, because I can give more information that way. I say that because people will believe they have a choice and some people will think its a good idea. I want to argue the fact that its not a good idea, its a invasion of privacy, and it dehumanizes people. Your life is in other peoples hand, literally within a push of a button the chip can deactivate your brain. Its actually “Tied to everything”. I want to argue that fact that the chip is more dangerous than safe. It can kill you faster than it can keep you safe.