As we discussed in class today, this week I will be meeting with each of you, individually, to discuss your Essay #2 drafts (if you submitted one) and your midterm grades (this lets you know how you are doing–passing, borderline, not passing, stopped attending–midway through the semester).
If you absent and did not sign up for time slot, please do so by replying to this post ASAP with a comment for the date/time you want to come in (see below). Please only sign up for a spot that you are 100% sure you can make (and make note of the time/date you are coming).
- These conferences are mandatory: make sure you come at your scheduled time.
- Each slot is only 15 minutes long.
- Arrive a few minutes early (and be prepared to stay a few minutes late, in case we are running behind schedule).
- Bring all of your work for Essay #2 (and Essay #1, with my comments/grade) with you to the meeting. I encourage you to revise your essay (at the very least your Introduction, but preferably your whole essay) before we meet (based on our in-class workshops/peer review) and show me this updated version.
- All meetings are in my office, Namm 520.
Tuesday, 4/1 (from 5:15-6pm)
- 5:15pm: Mildred
- 5:30pm: Barrie
Wednesday, 4/2 (from 1-5pm)
- 1pm: Evelyn
- 2:30pm: Mariama
- 4pm: Luciano
- 4:15pm: Yang
Thursday, 4/3 (from 11:15am-12:15pm + 2:45-6pm)
- 11:15am: Sal
- 11:30am: Mylyisyaa
- 12pm: Samar
Friday, 4/4 (from 3-6pm)
- 3pm: Julie
- 3:15pm: Fahmida