Professor Belli | Fall 2022 | City Tech

All about me :)

Jamani Anderson

Hi my name is Jamani Anderson I graduated early from Canarsie high school for medical and professions and earned honor roll from my senior year as the pandemic was on going in the year of 2021. and it was nothing but success and a fun journey I”m a New College Student in City Tech for the year of 2022 that’s majoring in marketing and business in fashion. I”m looking forward to this semester in achieving more and gaining more knowledge about the topics I will be learning this year and I hope nothing but the best of this semester.

My hobbies I like to listen to music, play video games, and also I like to travel and meet new people as I enjoy learning throughout this semester.

I”m also from Brooklyn New York I lived their almost my whole life and I live a normal lifestyle as well. I have traveled outside of New York to visit more places like Florida, Texas, Canada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and so far I enjoyed my experience their meeting new people and having fun.

Over the summer I traveled to Miami Florida for a vacation and I enjoyed it all nothing but a good experience with family and all. I recently worked as a physical therapist helping elderly people and also I do home construction for people”s homes and stuff.

I’m also looking forward to learning about everyone and working with you as a new city tech student! 🙂

1. Jill Belli

Thanks Jamani for this Introduction (and the photo!) — I learned a lot about you here, and am also excited to work with you this semester. I’m glad that you’ve had a chance to travel to a bunch of places — as you say, you can meet interesting people and have diverse experiences that way.