Professor Belli | Fall 2022 | City Tech

About me

Summary

This is an introduction to me!

Hello, my name is Henry and I’m a new student at City Tech. I graduated from Fort Hamilton High School and I’m currently adjusting to becoming a college student.

I’ve lived in Brooklyn almost my entire life and I live a pretty normal lifestyle. I have a strong liking for many types of art such as music, fashion, and visual arts. I am a big fan of people like Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Nigo, Takashi Murakami, David Choe, and so much more.

I don’t really do much on my spare time, but my hobby includes listening to music or playing videogames.

Over the Summer, I did pretty much nothing, I worked at a local Boba store near my house for a few weeks and met some new friends and a lot of amazing people altogether (unfortunately, I don’t have any photos of us together).

I look forward to learning more about everyone and working with you as a new student at City Tech!

1. Brandon Rivera

Very interesting Henry. I hope you enjoyed working at the Boba store as it is one of my favorite drinks to have. I also enjoy listening to Kanye West, and Kendrick Lamar, unfortunately, I am not aware of who the other people are but from the very little research I did, they seem like very interesting people. Let’s have a good year and see what our time at City Tech holds for us. o7

2. Jill Belli

Thanks Henry for kicking off the Introduction posts, and welcome to the course! It sounds like your affinity for the arts will serve you well in your writing endeavors — there is a lot of creativity involved in the writing process as well!