- People’s choices due tomorrow, 10/25 before 12:00 am.
- Professor Harris joins us this Thursday, 10/26 as we finish up the final parts of ‘Station Eleven’
- Blog #1 on ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ parts I-IV is due on Thursday, 11/1
- We begin Reading ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ in class on 11/2
Essay #1: Due 11/14.
- TOPIC QUESTION: WE CHOOSE OUR OWN
- ASSIGNMENT: ARGUMENTATIVE THESIS DRIVEN ESSAY (No Research, straight from ‘Station Eleven’ only)
- Along with Essay#1, a cover letter about our writing processes (1 Page, double-spaced) is required
- Grades are not solely based on the final product, but also the final process
- MLA Format
- 5-6 Pages
- Issues Blogging? https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/belli-f2017-eng2001/blogging/
- Issues with Assignment? https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/belli-f2017-eng2001/essay-1/ *Our homework for tonight*
- Next week Tuesday, 10/31 Draft #1 is due (Bring 4 Printed copies)
- Allowed to use parts from our previous blog’s on ‘Station Eleven’ as an addition to our Essay’s
- Do not summarize, analyze!
- You are recommended to see the professor to review your essay draft
- Essay #1 & Essay #2 are each 20% of your grade