I would like to discuss a science fiction creation called Terraforming. Terraforming which means “Earth-Shaping” is an idea taken from science fiction and mixed with real science. It basically deals with modifying another planet’s atmosphere, temperature, and surface to be similar or exactly like earth. It makes other planets habitable by Human beings, and any type of planet life from our own planet. The major questions i would like the answer would be why we want to terraform other planets, and what exactly terraforming is. I would also like to explore what we would gain from this technology. And through this technology what would Humanity gain in the end if we decide to look outside saving our planet for survival, and towards changing another to fit us.
Dr. Jill Belli
Office: N520 / Mailbox: N512
ENG 2420: Science Fiction
Office Hours: Tu/Th 3:00-3:30pm; Tu 5:15-6:15pm; & by appt.
- Anonymous on My analysis of Forster’s “The Machine Stops”.
- 95 Best Sci-Fi Movies Ever - /Film • Shreya Edits on Mercerism; the Post-Apocalyptic Version of Christianity…
- 95 Best Sci-Fi Movies Ever | Fishstream TV on Mercerism; the Post-Apocalyptic Version of Christianity…
- Amalia Calabresi on Project Progress: One Important Key Term That Makes A Connection
- John roe on My analysis of Forster’s “The Machine Stops”.
Leave a Reply