Meeting Minutes #2
Online virtual meeting via Skype – 23 November 2014
Meeting called to order at 7:20 PM by Calvin
Ogulcan and Rosa
Reading of Agenda
To discuss the new direction of our survey and to tackle/resolve issues on our to-do-list that we created in class on 19 November 2014 and how to approach our power point presentation.
- Created and shared the Google Drive folder.
- Allows the group to work collaboratively synchronously and asynchronously.
- Started tackling tasks on the to-do-list. Tasks were based on feedback received from students in class from the first draft of our survey.
- Discuss the new direction of the survey.
- How will it benefit students?
- Don’t want to recreate a survey that is similar to the Assessment Institutional Research (AIR) that has already been conducted numerous times by CUNYs.
- Break our survey down into faculty and education for now. We will discuss if we need more areas after the 2nd round of feedbacks from students and Professor Belli.
- Assign who will research what on each of these categories.
- Compile a list of questions.
- Deliberate which ones to choose.
- Rephrase it to make it as clear as possible and decide what type of format it should be in.
- Look at some existing student experience surveys and find out how we can distinguish ours from theirs.
- Discuss the organization and content of our PowerPoint presentation.
- Discuss who will present what.
- Discuss how many potential slides.
Meeting adjourned at 11:15 PM