Calvin’s introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Calvin Lo. I am currently majoring in CST and this would be my junior year. Some of my hobbies and interests are browsing reddit, reading up on technology websites such as TechCrunch, Ars Technica and Engadget.  After my summer internship working at a small company doing web development, I realized that perhaps programming and the software development module isn’t the career path that is right for me. My career goals is to either start my own business or become an IT consultant.

During this semester, I hope to land an internship with NYC HRA doing networking and servicing other HRA departments in the other boroughs.

One of my weaknesses in writing is understanding and knowing when to use which literary tense. I remember in ENG 1121 that I would constantly have trouble with the assignments because I would use the wrong tense when writing an essay. It was incredibly discouraging to get points deducted from my essays because of these issues I had with literary tenses.