Lolita pg 97-142

I feel Humbert is starting to lose himself¬†into his actions and his passion for Lolita.¬†it came to a point where It feels as if a mad man is running¬†around.¬†it also looks like that Humbert became very possessive over Lolita , even¬†to a point where he wanted to bring Lolita out of the camp.¬†Back to the point, it seems as if Humbert Humbert ¬†doesn’t see anything in his life except being with Lolita. He takes his Possession so far that he murder Charlotte and he hides in such a way that you would never guess it was Humbert Humbert. he uses Charlotte feeling against her. see she didn’t know that Humbert¬†Humbert was¬†into Lolita. so as soon as she¬†got hold of that secret it hit her like a tornado. she felt devasted and with that¬†she was run over by a car.

“Finally, the third epistle was obviously addressed to me. I made out such items as “…. after a year of separation we may….” “…..oh, my dearest, oh my …” ” worse than if it had been a women you kept…” “… or, maybe, I shall die…”. Charlotte had a lot of feelings towards Humber Humbert according to me. its the very same feeling what made her feel this way when the truth got out.¬†I feel that Humbert Humbert killed Charlotte emotionally which led to her death, because all she cared and wanted was Humbert.