Giving Lolita a Voice

“Give it gave, she pleaded, showing the marbled flash of her palms.¬† i produced delicious. she grasped it and bit into it, and my heart was like snow under thin crimson skin, and with the monkeyish nimbleness that was so typical of the American nymphet”(). chapter 13

I plead with him to give me the magazine. I then grab the magazine out of his hand that he was reading. I held the apple in one hand while flipping through the magazine like a crazy person. I found the article i was looking and show it to humbert.  Humbert look real interesting  when i show him the article and start talking about it. the picture of the week in the magazine was of a poster replica of the venus di milo, half burned in sand. it was a very curious picture for me as i wound want make it so exciting to me. Humbert then try to get back the magazine form me. i pull back the magazine a he try to grab it back. He grab my arm and twisted as he try to get the magazine back. It fell on the the floor and i recoiled and lay back in the right hand corner of the davenport. Humbert sitting across from me looking a me as i did something wrong just because i took this magazine. He was probably going to tell mom what i did to his stuff.