Stuff about me

IMG_NEWHello and sorry for the long wait. My name is Samuel Williams. I live in Brooklyn but I was originally from Guyana, South America. I am an only child of seventeen and turning eighteen next month. The high school that I went to is called City Poly Technic High school, which is also located in Downtown Brooklyn. They have a program where people can graduate in three years instead of the traditional four years.

I have certain hobbies such as playing video games and listening to music. I also like to hang out with my friends outside, but at home, we would either spend time chatting on Facebook or texting each other on our phones. However, I am usually a shy person, and as a result, I wouldn’t talk much, but that changes if we talk about a common interest.

When it comes to reading, I am only interested in sci-fi and horror novels, but I am willing to make an exception for any book. I am also a fan of Japanese manga even though I don’t have many. In middle school, my classmates and I were required to read a book daily and write a short summary on the pages that we read. When we were finished with the books over all, we would have to write a one to two page summary on the book and what we thought of it. So, it was basically similar to this blogging site except we had to write in our books instead of typing in our computers.

Well, those are a few things about me. I am hoping to enjoy this semester with my fellow classmates and professor. Thanks for reading.