Hello Everyone,

IMG_0512Hey everyone or should I say my Fellow classmates, my name Mecca and I’m from Jamaica Queens. I’m 18 turning 19 December 11 which makes me a Sagittarius. The best sign ever by the way. I’m currently on my second year at City Tech studying Liberal Arts. When it comes to my future I’m a little unsure of what I would like to do. But what I am sure about is whatever occupation I choose I would like it to be in the criminal justice department. So I hope to transfer to John Jay after this year and follow the footsteps of many others in my family.

I like to think of myself as just a “chilled” laid back person who likes to laugh at everything and smile for no reason, which maybe weird to some. I’m very family oriented and love to hang out with my friends. At the top it’s a photo of my older cousin and I as we were on our way to the mall over the summer.

I’m definitely excited about taking this class and reading the different material and discussing them to one another. If I had to choose my favorite type of fiction it would have to be Romance. I just love the whole idea of Love and happy ending. I hope to learn and understand more about fiction novels in this course.

Print this page