Hello Class !

Hi everyone my name is Romario,  I was born and raised in Kingston, Jamaica but immigrated to the United States when I was 12. I spent a few years living in Miami, Florida but then moved to New York in the summer of 2006. I’m currently 18 years old turning 19 in January, I live in the Bronx and have been since I came to New York. I’m humble as they come, enjoy soccer and music majority of my time. I’m not the most exciting of persons at first its sad to say but I’m very fun to be around if you do get to know me. When I’m not around company I’m usually zoned out with my music enjoying my me time. I hate talking on the phone personally I feel it takes a lot of time out of your day, I have a baby sister whose 8 years old and I embrace the term “Hakuna Matata” as I tend to have no worries.

As far as my future goes, couples months ago I didn’t have clue, but after talks with a couple of people and a little research in its profession, I decided on mechanical engineering. I felt it was right for me in spite of my personal goals. I want to be independent in the future and not having to be employed by anyone long term. I have the intention of being my own boss and as they say it’s never too young to dream.

“Aspire to inspire before you expire”

Print this page