Introduction: Tiffany

Hello, my name is Tiffany. This is my second year at New York City College of Technology. I am currently majoring in Liberal Arts and Science. I haven’t decided what my future major will be, but hopefully I will soon. I don’t really have a favorite book, but the genres I love to read are fantasy, adventure, romance, supernatural and historical. I don’t read that much, but if there is a book that catches my attention I would pick it up and read it. Also if I find a book that catches my interest I will become stubborn and read it till I am finish with the book. Personally, I don’t like reading very long books because I know I won’t be able to finish it, but if a friend recommend it to me and I find it interesting I will give it a try and read it.

When I am bored I would draw on my sketch book and usually I will just draw cartoons. Also if I am bored I would write short stories or journals because I know it will improve my writing skills if I write more. I know reading books will also improve my writing skills so I tried to read as much as possible. My grammar skills isn’t that good but its alright, so I would buy grammar workbooks and practice. I don’t know or read much about literature and I am excited to be taking this class. Also I am looking forward to learning new things.