1. focus only on what I want
2. No stress when I can’t do something
3. Not to waste money on things that I don’t really need.
4. Stop being impulsive
5. Search before making conclusions
6. Be patient
7. Learn from others
8. Think before acting
9. simile not matter the circumstances
10. Learn from my own mistakes
1. Love the things you do.
2. Never dwell on the past.
3. Keep your options open.
4. Don’t accept things right away.
5. Question everything.
6. Don’t walk away, even if it pains you to walk through it.
7. Look at the glass half full, not half empty.
8. Don’t blame others for your mistakes.
9. Fall in love with a women who’s willing to meet you half way.
10. Listen to reason.
11. Make choices that you’re able to live with.
12. Don’t eat the yellow snow.
13. Don’t change those you love.
14. You can only change yourself.
15. Be professional.
In the Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, Rubin speaks about what happiness means and specifically what it means to her. Rubin speaks about how she tried finding happiness and what it meant for herself. She let go of everything that she had just to find her happiness. Rubin is a mother with a husband and two children, she’s wealthy and is living well but according to her she was not really happy. She began to try and find her happiness step by step with reading books and taking time off of her job to try and really realize what happiness meant to her. Now of course Rubin never really says that she is what we know as unhappy she just wants to become more happy in her life because her family and her wealth already brings her happiness. Changing day by day with her daily basis tactics that she has worked to change.
<div id="” class=”_mp3rocket_overlay_style” style=”left: ; top: ; width: ; height: “>