Professor Belli Sick: No Class Today (Th 11/21)

Dear Class:

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it into campus today. I’ve been at home sick for the past few days, and am still dealing with flu-like symptoms and a 103 fever, so I’m taking a sick day today to get better and not infect my students/colleagues.

We will be moving ahead with finding, evaluating, and annotated sources over the next week or so, so continue to work on that for your project. I’ve arranged for alternative assignments to make up for the missed class time, and will be posting it to OpenLab by tomorrow afternoon, so please check back then. Of course, don’t hesitate to e-mail me with any questions/concerns.

Please also remember that on Tuesday, 11/26, we have our Library Session, so we will not meet in our classroom, but outside of the library entrance on the 4th floor Atrium.

Also, just in case your classmates don’t check their City Tech e-mail accounts on a regular basis, can you pass this e-mail along (via personal e-mail address, call, or txt) to anybody in class whose contact info. you have (at the very least, your group members), so that they know class is cancelled?

Many thanks for your understanding, and see you on Tuesday!

Cheers,
Professor Belli