My experience in city tech

When I got the acceptance letter to City Tech, I was surprised and excited at the same time. I was surprised due to my extremely low grades, and SAT scores. I was also excited because a lot of my friends are currently enrolled in City Tech. When people told me that I actually had to do study and submit my work on time, I didn’t believe them. Now that I actually attend college and get to experience the college courses, I realized that not believing them was a huge mistake. In order for me to pass college, I’ll have to change my mentality on school. When I first stepped into my human services class, I was extremely nervous. We all sat in a circle facing the professor. The first thing I noticed was that the professor spoke and acted in a professional manner. After realizing that the professor was serious about our work and study, it was time for me to step my game up.¬†Even though college may be challenging and stressful, it was time for me to acknowledge that I have to push myself to further my goals in the future.