“The Secret”

In the story ” The secret” by Rhodan Byme describes “The Secret” as disease, a lot of wealth, obstacles that are overwhelming and achieving what many would regard as impossible. This is stated in the beginning of the article. The law of attraction is introduced and it is what a person life is based on. The law of attraction is what people are attracted to and what they are thinking, which is stated on page 4. An example of The law of attraction is ” they think thoughts of abundance and wealth, and they do not allow any contradictory thoughts to take root in their minds. Their predominant only of wealth are what brought wealth to them” ( Pg. 6 ). This shows that when a person set their mind to something it sticks with them and make them who they are in life. They set out goals for themselves by just having a dominant idea on their mind. I learned that the la of attraction comes in to play when a person is upset about something and as they continue to think about it they get more and more upset. I agree with the statement in the article that people are becoming what they think. An idea that made me think was , on page 12, when it stated that people focus on most of what they ” don’t want” then what they ” want” but because their mindsets are on what ” they don’t want” that is what will happen because their minds are focused on it. The law of attraction does not care what a person don’t want. I agree with this theory because if I focused on what I want then I believed it can happen if I set my mind to it. People who think negative always have negative pathways, but people who have a positive mindset have a positive pathway.