A little bit about me.

Hello everyone. My name is Diana, I’m 18 and a freshman. I am studying to get my degree in Human Services so that I can one day be a therapist. I would like to help others in the future. I hope to someone day make enough money to live comfortably and be able to travel to a lot of different places.

I dream of one day possibly moving to L.A (just a thought). I would also really love to write a book or two or as a side job work at a high end clothing place I enjoy fashion. I’m not really a big fan on reading I dislike it, but I love writing because it allows you to get your thoughts onto paper. I hope to get a lot out of this class and learn more about myself and others.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. 🙂

1 thought on “A little bit about me.

1. Hi Diana! That’s wonderful that you enjoy writing so much and one day would like to write a book. Is there a particular type of book (genre) that you are interested in writing?

Also, please add an image of yourself here (and in your OpenLab profile, as your avatar), so that we can start to connect your name with your face. You can just go in an “edit” this post to update it.