Hey it me Sophonie

My name is Sophonie Audain. I am 19 year old. I just graduated from Abraham Lincoln High School last June. I am current majoring in Human Service but thinking of changing my major to Business. I am a outgoing person like to try different things. I am a friendly person don’t be to shy to ask me for anything. This summer I spend my time working in a summer camp. This semester I’m look forward to get to know new people.

Revision on 9/10/2013

My name is Sophonie Audain. I am 19 year old. I just graduated from Abraham Lincoln High School last June. I am a outgoing person like to try different things. I am a friendly person, don’t be to shy to ask me for anything. I am a person who like to get to know different people around the world.                                                                                                   My favorite things to do is going out to different places, l love to moving around. I love spending time with my  family. Me and my family love going out to eat. I enjoy go shopping, when I go to a store and I see something I must get it even though I don’t need it. I spend lot of my time in my phone playing candy crush. Most of all my favorite things to do is going to the movie theater, every movie that come out I must see it.                                                  I am current major in Human Services but thinking of changing my major to Business. I am still confused in what I really what to study. In Human Services the things that interest me is learn about people behavior, the reason they behave that way. This really catch my attention.                                                                                                                                           This summer I spend  most of my time working in a summer camp. Now I am working in a after school program. I enjoy working with children. I learn so much from them. I used to be this shy girl that hate speaking in public.This job change me a lot, now I’m not that shy anymore.                                                                                                                This semester I’m looking forward to get to know new people, and to decided what major I want to study.

1 thought on “Hey it me Sophonie

1. Thanks Sophonie for this Introduction (and its revision), and welcome to the course. It’s great that you’ve spent a lot of time working with children: what did you do for your jobs at the summer camp and the after school program?