Happiness… What’s that?

The definition of happiness is the state of being happy. But what is the state of being happy?

To me being happy means, doing what makes you feel good as a person. Doing what you want to do and what you feel is right. What makes me happy is playing volleyball and being on the court. Volleyball is probably my one and only talent and it makes me feel good to play. Also, just living life and being with my family and the people that love me makes me happy.

happy

[Revised]

I said before that happiness means being with your family and friends. But in reality, friends will take you and not bring you back and honestly in my opinion family is the same. Family are just friends with a higher title. Therefore, family and friends do not make me happy. I don’t exactly know what makes me happy. I don’t know what specifically in life makes me happy. But if I could choose off the top of my head what I think makes me happy, it would probably be volleyball and just being alive and waking up to see another day. Volleyball is probably the one thing that keeps me going when I’m bored or when I don’t want to do anything else. Whether its on a court in a serious game or if its just me playing around in front my house, the game itself keeps me going. Also, waking up to see another day is a blessing with all the crime and violence going on in todays world.

And there you have it, what makes me happy and what happiness means to me in a nutshell.