Getting to know Ivan.

Don’t worry I’m not the reincarnation of Ivan The Terrible. I’m an 18 year old college freshmen who lives in the Bronx. I graduated from a very breath taking high school called Kipp NYC College prep. I know none of you ever heard of it because I was apart of the founding class which started back in 2009. The reasons I say it’s breath taking is because the teachers and the students were amazing people to be with. Enough with that, well as you guys know I like to watch anime which I said multiple times in class. I also do theater in high school. I’ve done “The Twelfth night”,”Much ado about nothing” both by William Shakespeare,and Evening with Ives. (I forgot the play write for that play)

1003797_582870725091846_1864144779_n

I found this very funny

I’m currently a human services major and I’m pretty excited to start my first semester because I believe college is a new chapter of my life that I will defiantly will enjoy. I’m currently reading “The Fall of Five.” the fourth book of the “I am number four” series which was released last week. I love reading so much that I set a goal to read ten books by the end of the summer and I need one more book to go! I can’t wait to be friends with everyone and share experience with one another!

1 thought on “Getting to know Ivan.

1. Thanks Ivan for your Introduction. Attending Kipp must have been an amazing experience (I know what it that school is!), and I would love to hear more about your studies/time there. And it’s awesome that you’re such an avid reader ๐Ÿ™‚

I like the image/quote you included of Lincoln, and would be interested to know what you found funny about it/why you decided to include it in your Introduction (also, remember to cite where the image came from … if you found it on the Internet, you can provide the link to its original location).

Also, please add an image of yourself here (you can use the same one you used for your OpenLab profile, if you wish), so that we can start to connect your name with your face. You can just go in an โ€œeditโ€ this post to update it.