Getting to know Gildaira

:')

:’)

Hi, my name is Gildaira Saladin but prefer to be called Saladin, which is easier to pronounce. I’m a 16 year old freshman. I was born in the Dominican Republic, then moved to Puerto Rico, and now, here I am. I attended IN-Tech Academy High School, located in the Bronx, where I played in a Varsity Volleyball team for two years, my Junior and Senior year, as the team captain. I was also awarded MVP both years. I love the sport with a passion. This was a productive summer for me, I worked for the first time ^_^.

My current major is Human Services. However, I want to become a Psychiatrist, to be able to understand why certain people act and behave the way they do. I don’t consider myself an excellent writer. My main weakness as a writer is connecting the sentences to each other. My strength would be the spelling and grammar. I dislike when I have to write too much of something, because I run out of things to say about just one topic. I took various Microsoft courses in High School, so I am comfortable with using technology.

Happiness to me is being surrounded by people who love you as much as you love them, enjoying their company, and doing things you love to do with them. Also, being able to smile everyday and always having a positive state of mind. From this course, I expect to learn what happiness means to the rest of society. I also look forward to becoming a better writer and getting to know the rest of my classmates ! 🙂

1 thought on “Getting to know Gildaira

1. Thanks for this wonderful Introduction Saladin, and welcome to the course! Congrats on your success in volleyball (MVP twice! That’s awesome 🙂 ) and on your first job … what was it?

It sounds like you have a lot in common with Reiana, as she was very involved in volleyball in high school as well!