Reflect on the writing that you have done so far (the education narrative drafts, posts on the class OpenLab site and Perusall, all of the freewrites, writing about genre, rhetorical situations/choices, etc.) Now think about your proposed research project and how the writing you’ve done so far connects to the project.
Specifically answer each question and post them on the class OpenLab site as a comment below:
- What personal investment do you have in the research issue you’ve chosen?
- Why does your argument matter?
- In what ways have you narrowed your topic?
- What is/are your narrowed research question(s)?
- What are you struggling with most as you approach this project?
- What kinds of sources do you think you will use for your project (academic journal, online/newspaper/magazine article, book, Youtube, Tedtalk, blog, etc.)