Project 1: Introducing myself

I am formally addressed as Brandon Jaspaul. I am a graduate of Thomas A. Edison with specific training in Automotive Mechanics, provided by my career-technical based high school. With my training I have applied my knowledge to previous automotive shops, showing application of what training I got the privilege of encountering. Entering New York City College of Technology I hopes to acquire my Bachelors in Business and Finance . With a bright eye to look ahead of myself and my aspirations, I frequently regard my current actions as a reflection of my future intents. Upon completion of this degree I have desire to someday work as an investment banker, fulfilling my dreams and pleasure in working with the abstract science of numbers and engagement in commerce, otherwise addressed as my future occupation as an Investment Banker.My life’s philosophy is to always look ahead in the future and become wealthy physically,mentally, and spiritually.

A psychic ball is natural or scientific knowledge of spiritual force pertaining to the human soul or mind. From my perspective a psychic ball is when you look ahead at something such as your future actions. Since I was just a child I always looked ahead, into what my future could and should be. Where will I be when I graduate college? Will I have a good job, or no? What will my financial stability look like, or rely on ? What will be my career choice,my lifestyle,my mentality throughout this lifetime ? These questions mingle my mind endlessly for days after days, yet they still remain unknown. I find gratification in seeking this unknown. A psychic ball is a symbol of who I am, it displays vision and feeling, senses which I often resort to when I dictate or attempt to foresee my future. A psychic ball is used to notify people of something they want to know,something that they already don’t know. They are able to confront it when something is wrong in their lives. I perceive this item as something to guide me through my future, though I don’t necessarily use it , it proves symbolic in my way of thinking. Which of course is to consider my future always, not to confront myself when I’m deeply conflicted in life. It isn’t that we should depend our lives on the faith of someone else’s perceptions, but perhaps every once in a while we should take a look ourselves, and remember that our fate lies in none other then our own hands.

Where the significance of the psychic ball is apparent for me, others may take the avatar into a different account. An easy assumption to make is that I’m into superstitions or maybe the spiritual world. They might conclude that, I live a lifestyle based on faith, a fortune junkie. That perhaps I have excessive belief in reverence for supernatural beings. Superstition is often characterized by the belief that if one event happened it will lead to another without any natural process linking the two events together. This can lead to the thoughts of me being heavily influenced or likely to pursue a career in astronomy or mythology. They can expect that I am into the dark side of the world like spirits, ghosts, the influence of ideology. Where I look on the other side of the spectrum, using the psychic ball to foresee my future in positive, self-assured strives, others may be under the impression that I am a believer of the supernatural, taking my avatar into a literal meaning,rather then philosophical.

Conveyed in my profile is my sense of pride and determination. The avatar represents keys to my personality that you otherwise may have not known about me. Rather then taking the avatar into a literal meaning, I infuse my philosophical perception. The right perception will give off the right impression, which is vital in making a superior reputation for myself. This reputation will, and can affect and influence any social and professional associations I may have.