- Date: April 11th
- Meeting Info: via Zoom
• Understand the basics of HTML and XML
• Understand the function of CSS
• Understand the distinction between HTML and PD F
The Basics of HTML are covered in this slide show below:
The organization that develops the standards for HTML is the World Wide Web Consortium and they have a beginning tutorial on their site.
But really, we can definitely do some checking on our own within the browsers we have in class and within WordPress itself to understand a bit more about HTML.
Some HTML Tutorial Sites
• Create your ePorfolio and being uploading our assignments to date: your bio, your visual quote project and your logo history research report.
• Review the List of Hall of Fame Designers at the Art Directors Club and the ADC Winners of the Young Guns, AIGA Medalists Gallery, The Society of Illustrators Hall of Fame and International Photography Hall of Fame. You should go to the list that best suits your interests and then pick an individual for you to research for your Design Research Paper discussed earlier today and which we will discuss in more depth next week.
How to Design a Logo of Letters
See Assignments/Week Eight
Our next project is the Designer’s Research Paper