Individual Strengths

Individual Strengths

My strengths’ comes directly from my faith and spiritual beliefs, that my purpose in life is to help other individuals that are in need and not capable of taking care of themselves. I am a persistent, open-minded, non-judgmental individual. I like to finish what I start in spite of obstacles, and I am optimism expecting the best in the future, working hard for what I want to accomplish in life. The distinction of my academic accomplishments attests to this fact. I am a fair, truthful person, and I treat all individual the same according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting personal feelings bias decisions about others. I am loyal to my patients, friend, and family, and I encouraged them to strive for excellence as well.

I strongly believe in my ability and commitment to function as a highly competent professional nurse. I am a team player and value other members of staff. I am able to motivate and influence my colleagues as we collaborate in the interest of perfecting our scope of practice and at the same maintain time good relations within the group. I am extremely disciplined, fiercely ambitious and committed to excellence in everything that I attempt. I am a kind, companionate person and I enjoyed doing favors for others, and I am thankful of the good things that happen in my life, taking time to express thanks to others. I strongly believe that my love and passion for nursing will create a huge difference in a person’s lives by helping that individual to get well from his or her illness.

Angela Wilson, RN