Cover Letter

Angela G, Wilson, R.N.

1338 Saint Marks Avenue, 2nd FL Brooklyn NY, 11233

Cell (347) 772-4602 E-mail: tquierry@yahoo.com

December 13, 2012

Director Nurse Recruitment Office

Dear Sir/Madam;

I am a Registered Nurse actively seeking the opportunity to work as a staff nurse in your institution. As my resume indicates, I have completed my Associate Degree in Nursing at BMCC. I am currently enrolled in my final semester in the BSN program at NYCCT, expected to graduate in December 2012. Throughout my clinical rotation I have demonstrated to my instructors an exceptional capability for meeting assignment objectives and demands. As a student, I have exhibited the highest degree of discretion, sound judgment, maturity and confidentiality.

I am a quick learner, as well as a team player. I feel the combination of my educational background, clinical experience, self-confidence, and my commitment to a strong work ethic will contribute to my success in your institution.  My proficiency in Spanish and the understanding of the Hispanic culture will enable me to effectively work with a diverse patient population. My passion for providing excellent health care will make me a valuable addition to your hospital. If given this unique opportunity to become a nurse at your healthcare facility, I will do everything in my power to improve the health and to make a difference in the lives of my patients and their families.

I am confident that I have the necessary attributes and professional demeanor to perform at an exceptional level within your organization. I have enclosed my resume for your review and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Angle Wilson, RN