About Me

Being in my first year of college and studying in subjects I choose to learn is a new beginning. My interest in Communications ranges through different sections such as web design, packaging design, industrial design and photography; and these are just a few.I’ve never worked with any Adobe programs yet and hope to come out of New York City College of Technology with more and stronger skills than I came in with. I knew that I wanted to be an artist from a very young age but the amount of different paths I can take in this field is just starting to become real.
My influences for choosing Communitions as my major stems from the way that ads and commercials make me feel rather that following up on a single artist. When I come across a web homepage or a commercial that is vibrant and new excitement is too light of a word to describe my feeling. It has influenced me so much so that I now want to become the person that makes the web pages and the ads that excites other people.

Current Freshman At City Tech. Interested In Learning Everything Design Has To Offer