Social Justice Echange

“Social Justice Exchange is an attempt to create a place exclusively for students to not just discuss relevant issues but to engage in an exchange of knowledge. The Exchange will allow students to share info about relevant classes including lesson plans and reading material/other media, to share their own research and writings, and have a place to keep the movement for equality alive even when they can’t march in the streets.” – About

That is what the website is all about. That is the website that I intern for. My role will be to create ideas, generate new concepts, and design whatever they want me to do for the site. That includes banners, posters, business cards, pamphlets, and more. I discovered the site from indeed.com after I typed in “Graphic Design Internship”. They emailed me back rather quickly and asked if I understood that the internship is unpaid. Like I said in my previous post, to apply further, I needed to suggest things for the site to improve it, and create a flyer using its mission statement + about. The owner loved it and offered me the position. Hopefully, this leads to another opportunity in the future.