Recommendation Letters

• My work experience includes almost four years in retail. By spending three consecutive years at Hennes and Mauritz (H&M), I understood how to adapt to a fast paced  retail environment. I worked at their high volume Brooklyn location on Fulton Street in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn.  This gave me  a further understanding of merchandising math,  customer loyalty and retention, and a host of other business concepts. In addition, during my final semester at New York City College of Technology (CUNY), I interned for a luxury wedding showcase in NYC. The Wedding Salon introduced me to event production. These work experiences are of two different industries which makes me a well-rounded candidate. However, these two entities both have needs  that are in common with each other. One of the most import components of efficiently running a business is the understanding of how to work within a time frame and within a group setting.

The following recommendation letters are of supervisors and/or managers from my previous work experience. This will allow my future employer to understand my work ethic along with how I will be a great asset to their team. 

Internship (Wedding Salon):

Production and Marketing Manager (Ashley Monnecka)

Adia Titus Recommendation Letter

Most Recent Employer (Hennes and Mauritz/ H&M) :

Store Manager (Juana Familia Arias)

Adia Titus Recommendation Letter(H&M)