Academics

This page, gives an overview of the courses and internship that were included in my undergraduate program and the contents of this section.

Some of my best work, group projects and individual assignments, cane be found under the “Courses” section of my ePortfolio site. Both my Internship and the BUF 4900 course that I completed during my senior year will be discussed in the “Internship” link. This includes tasks and further insight of my skills and goals. In addition to my Courses and Internship, I have included Recommendation Letters from my supervisors from internship at Wedding Salon and my current employer, Hennes and Mauritz (H&M).

Mission Statement:

In the next five years, I would like to enter my preferred career through a reputable company. With my current academic background, I can enter multiple industries including that of fashion industry or one of business. My interests lie in Marketing/ Public Relations. However, it is not limited to those industries. Learning new skills is something that I constantly involve myself in to further expose myself to new opportunities. Whether it is a skill that I can use in my personal or professional life. While attaining my professional goals, I would like to enhance my personal life by investing in real estate and/or stocks to secure myself financially. Another goal of mine is to further my education by obtaining an MBA in order to become a true asset to my further employer and industry.