Response to: Connecting to Spirits via Photography

Vodou and poccession being involved about this makes me thing about movies I seen that involved that. Discussing religion to other people doesn’t always have the same result, based on personal beliefs. That includes those that believe and those that choose not to believe, in other words the Atheists. A few of the photos looks as they were staged, as in the photos with people that have surprised facial expressions. Looking at the photos more further, they look a bit more bizarre since they are in color. Another movie title comes to mind when communicating with the dead is involved, but I don’t know if I ever seen documentaries where rituals of communicating with the dead are possible. In my opinion, I have no such belief that the dead can be communicated in any kind of way, so I say. Seeing a pocession or an exorcism being performed being documented for Nat Geo it can look disturbing since it does sort of look real. The photos that are in color look real to me as well. All of this can be a subject of interest for those studying other spirits, and even spiritualism.