Lynsey Addario, A Woman Photographer on the Front Lines

First of all, I’m against war in general. However, I believe that all the people that goes to combat (not only soldiers, but also doctors, nurses, cookers, journalist, etc.) are really brave, because they risk their life and they leave everything and everybody at home. The zone war is dangerous for everybody in general, not only women I believe. I understand that male and female are different, but I completely disagree when women is considered weaker than men. I know many women that are stronger (physically) than men, and are capable of many things that many men wouldn’t do. I believe that there may be soldiers (man or woman) who are a hindrance, just as in any other kind of job. Just because war has been considered a men’s field, it doesn’t mean that some of them are not good at it, and that women can actually do better than them. I could say that I hope women is more accepted in “man’s jobs”, such as a soldier, but what I really hope is that people don’t have to go to war anymore, but I know that is absolutely impossible. Anyway, I’d just like to say that I think that this photographer’s sensibility allows her to take very interesting pictures; I won’t say she has that kind of sensibility because she is a woman or not.