Opinion On Tragedy of Sandyhook

It was really tragic that the massacre in Sandyhook occurred. Although the photographer was just trying to show the public what really happened, it seemed that they were a little disrespectful to the victims. If I was the photographer I would at least clarify that I was a news photographer then ask if I could take a picture to show a sign of respect. I understood that its not everyday that he could take such a powerful picture, and he wanted to seize the opportunity to capture this moment but it seemed that he didn’t show a sign of respect to the victims. I would have to say that it was inappropriate of him to take pictures without asking.

CRITIQUES/COMMENTS

Upon the picture you can clearly see that he wasn’t the only one taking pictures of the the horrible massacre. Hundreds of people in the back are also taking picture of Aline. Emmanuel took the picture with the candles in the side show that Aline’s intentions along with hundreds of other people are praying for there lost child. I think this was a very meaningful picture and only should have been published if authorized by Aline.