Steve S. Meyer’ stated that his desire to become a photographer started very early in his life. He found inspiration, love and passion for photography from his family members (grandfather, father and uncle) and also from the place he was raised (near Baraboo Hills). He grew up looking at beautiful landscapes and therefore he was influenced by them. His photographs were in fact, breathtaking. His job on each of these landscapes photographs was impressive. Some of Meyer’s work reminded me in some way of “Pictorialism” one part looked sharper than the others. I think he did a great job with the contrast of the color, some even looked like painting. Enjoy Meyer’s work!
Professor Sandra Cheng
Office: Namm 602B
Office Hours: Tu/Th 9-10 am or
Office Tel: 718-260-5003
- Rembrandt’s Damaged Masterpiece Is Whole Again, With A.I.’s Help
- Unanimous Vote Is Final Step Toward Removing Roosevelt Statue
- How Do You Move a 30-Ton Diego Rivera Fresco? Very Carefully.
- Los Angeles's Housing Crisis: Can Design Be a Solution?
- As Money Launderers Buy Dalís, U.S. Looks at Lifting the Veil on Art Sales