Pictures of Pictures

Using digital camera is nothing new to us in this generation, it’s a common thing for many people especially tourist. Not everyone is lucky enough to travel around the world, pictures help them remember their experiences and to share with theirs friends and family. Why can’t picture of picture be art? It’s still an image of an art. In my opinion i think there’s nothing wrong with taking pictures or pictures we do that all the time. Especially with all the special effects we have on our mobile/electronic device makes it even more interesting  For an example a graffiti on the wall that’s consider art in my opinion, I cannot cut a pieces of the wall as a souvenir so a picture of a picture will help me save a piece of that memories. Special effects on the electronic can not only capture an art but make it amusing. The definition of art have changed over the century back when photos was taken by a film camera to a digital camera, how photo were only black and white to every color we can think of. Picture of a picture is just another way of sharing art and preserving it. Below has two photograph one is at Time Square “Believe it or Not” another it just a photograph i took with my mobile device and did some special effects on it.