Tatianna Atkinson: Homework #1

Photography is an art, especially when one can capture a picture at a wonderful angle that makes the image beautiful. Social Media helps millions of people to explore different types of photography. Instagram is a social media platform made for expanding one’s mind. Instagram is made for posting pictures, compared to an app like facebook which has that feature also but carrying’s much more in addition. Instagram’s main goal is for people to post pictures compared to statuses. The food industry uses social media to expand a restaurant, hotel or any business that caters to food in general.

I surprisingly only take photos of food when it’s on snapchat because it only lasts for 24 hours. I don’t like posting pictures of food on my Instagram or Facebook account, because when other people post their images the food kind of looks nasty. So imagine me posting an image of some food, and people have the same review I had on the rest on me. I do look at food photo’s to help me decide what foods I should be eating. For example, when I go to a restaurant and they have foreign words on their menu I search it up on google images to get an idea of what the restaurant is serving.