Jubedel Andon HW#1

Photography has never been easier. We just pick up a camera, shoot and repeat. We have the ability to express emotion, empathy, beauty and disaster all with a single click. In the hospitality industry photography is crucial. It can bring in new business or it can be the final nail in the coffin. As an individual you must strive to present the best to the world to succeed. Today, many restaurants are also on social media, keeping up with the latest trend they are able to make an impact on how they represent the company via the internet. When I am looking for something new to eat, I first look to see if the restaurant has a website. After that I usually go on social media and see if people have posted pictures of the place to see not only the food but also how the place looks like. I usually don’t take pictures of the food that I am eating but when I do it is usually because it has a wow factor. I feel like it is only necessary to take only 1 or 2 pictures of food because various pictures of the same thing can dilute the quality.