Technical Drawings

This was the first assignment that we did in the class. What i did was to extract the Geometry from an architect's Plan. We had to see the bigger picture. I had to look for the center of the plan, or what was the main center or main point in the pan view.

Plan Assignment This was the first assignment that we did in the class. What i did was to extract the Geometry from an architect’s Plan. We had to see the bigger picture. I had to look for the center of the plan, or what was the main center or main point in the pan view.

In this assignment I created the geometry of the plan into a 3 dimensional work or space.

Axonometric In this assignment I created the geometry of the plan into a 3 dimensional work or space.

The pavilion was our first case study. When I first did my plan I was having trouble because my measurements weren't clear and didn't match up. What I then did was to make a grid and follow the geometry i the park pavilion. Because since it was a symmetrical structure most of the measurements were similar to each other. Then I discovered the grid. I learned that the grid is a very important factor in a plan view because this way it is easier to make a better plan.

Pavilion Plan View The pavilion was our first case study. When I first did my plan I was having trouble because my measurements weren’t clear and didn’t match up. What I then did was to make a grid and follow the geometry i the park pavilion. Because since it was a symmetrical structure most of the measurements were similar to each other. Then I discovered the grid. I learned that the grid is a very important factor in a plan view because this way it is easier to make a better plan.

In the axon, what I had most trouble in making was the stairs. because as many times that I did it, it came wrong. I then figured out that it was because of the columns that were on top of the stairs.

Pavilion Axonometric Drawing In the axon, what I had most trouble in making was the stairs. because as many times that I did it, it came wrong. I then figured out that it was because of the columns that were on top of the stairs.

Park Pavilion Section

Section

This was our second case study in the term. making the plan view of the Brooklyn historical Society was easier because it was a symmetrical building which meant that the grid was going to be very helpful in doing the plan.

Plan View Of Brooklyn Historical Society This was our second case study in the term. making the plan view of the Brooklyn historical Society was easier because it was a symmetrical building which meant that the grid was going to be very helpful in doing the plan.

Doing the axon for the Brooklyn Historical Society was hard for me because of the stairs. When looking at my stairs it didn't looked straight. I think that it was because od the view that i drew my axon. Although for me it didn't looked right when i tried to fix it the stair would come less straight.

Axonometric Of Brooklyn Historical Society Building Doing the axon for the Brooklyn Historical Society was hard for me because of the stairs. When looking at my stairs it didn’t looked straight. I think that it was because od the view that i drew my axon. Although for me it didn’t looked right when i tried to fix it the stair would come less straight.

From my experience with this assignment, this was the most difficult one but i really enjoyed dong it, because it showed me how to really think of the columns, beams, rafters. It showed the structure inside the building more deeply.

Section Of Brooklyn Historical Society Building