Welcome to Summer Design VI

I just wanted to welcome everyone to Summer Design 6. This will be a very intense demanding studio which is 15 weeks covered in 7 weeks.
You will be required to be in class everyday M-Th 8:30-12:40pm. You will need to be on zoom (preferably with camera on), working in class (not at work or on your phone). There will be assignments given at the beginning of the class with work due by the end of class for review. All work will be presented on MIRO and posted everyday. There will be 2-4 hours of homework daily – with the larger amounts over the weekend. This is a fast pace class with lots of group work. The computer lab in V217 is open if you need access. You will need Rhino, adobe (I am putting a request of access) and could use CAD. There will be physical models, renderings, sketches and lots of exciting work. I will have a site visit the first week in Brooklyn for those of you who can attend. The site is massive and very complicated. During these 7 weeks it will be hard to do much more than studio. I am excited for lot of wonderful work and collaboration.

Best,
Prof Jill

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.