Check list for HW for the weekend:
Begin to layout your presentation on the Miro Board: Miro Board – Final Presentation
Drawings may vary from student to student, but an important drawings for everyone is the site plan. It should be able to show:
- Your big idea/concept
- How your buildings relate to the site
- Elevation heights to orient the jury
- North Arrow
- Label streets
- Circulation for pedestrian, cyclist, automobiles…
- Images of areas that you do not have time to render
- Views + sun (this could be on a Site strategy plan/diagram – if there is too much information)
- Entrances to your buildings
- Roof tops of buildings
- Label uses – commercial, parking, community center….
- Should be rendered /color that looks like a site – see examples under Assignments.