Postings for your use:
- I will post the videos of today’s class
- Special Zoning Envelope (Individual – then Team)
- Each team member is to complete this study independently so that you all become more familiar with the process and the rules.
- Next review what each of you has done and complete a Team version- when you are done work backwards to refine your zoning rules. For example if you model shows a deck on the site at Congress and Columbia how does this affect the sky exposure plane or building height measurement? From the model – rewrite your rules.
- Covid-19 Rules (Team then Class)
- Each team should add this to their zoning document – and then we will create a class wide document.
- Site Engineering (Class project)
- Create a reference drawing of the base that would exist after the highway is re-built and the entrances/exits are decked over. This is the base we all work with.
- Site Strategy (Team – Next Step)
- Working with our new “Site Engineering” and the “Zoning Envelope” refine your Team Site Strategy. You will work on this for Monday.
Screen Captures from Class: