Postings for your use:
- I am adding a link for a Pinterest board with site related graphics. It is also on the menu under Resources > Site > Site Planning Graphics
- Class videos will also be posted – the videos page now includes links to our zoom class sessions and information on Internet Service Providers for students
- I have added a new pages with Readings and a recommended watch-list. Please post any link you find that will be useful to the class.
- I posted your grades from today’s – all A’s for everyone. The stats are updated and they are posted in Blackboard.
- At the end of this post are screen captures from class
- Special Zoning Rules (team- complete this first)
- In Miro continue to develop your rules. First identify a rule (for example sky exposure plane) then determine if you have one. Consider treating the green park easement above the BQE as a street frontage – and it could then have a sky exposure plane.
- If you decide not to include a rule (for example – no maximum building height) please include this in your rules as well.
- Visual Site Strategy Site Plans (team based)
- You are looking to convert your written site strategy into site based graphics – review the Pinterest board for examples.
- While you will not present your individual strategies – you should add to this board as it occurs to you. On the individual board do not duplicate the site strategies of the team board – only include any site strategy that is unique to you.
Screen Captures from Class: