Final Set of Drawings is due posted to Blackboard
- – you do not need to post this in MIRO
- Post to Blackboard by Midnight Monday – no later
- Upload your Revit File
- Upload a single PDF of all your plotted sheets (ONLY ONE PDF PLEASE)
- Use this reference sheet as a rubric checklist to see that you are complete.
Make your materials selections and begin research by Tuesday
- I will send you a link to a new MIRO board for this project – you must post your selections in this board for Tuesday’s discussion
- You must select two solid/opaque material options and one glass curtain wall option. Please review the links to select your materials.
- As an option some of your current building have interesting facade choices – particularly the NY Times building that would be a good selection for the Glass Curtain Wall Option
- I will also send an email with a copy of the Revit Template file for the last project – please open and review it before Tuesday.
Screen Captures from Thursdays Class: