There are two current assignments:
- Confirmation of your selected project – please bring in an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet describing your selection.
- The connections assignments
This is a progress grade – submission is not optional. Please upload a PDF of the current version of your work – this upload is to be completed by Midnight the day before class – so that is Monday evening September 16th.
Remember to upload a single PDF – even if you have created more than one sheet.
Assignment is as follows:
Create the column and beam – sized according to the assignment sheets – with parameters.
4 main views of the Column and Beam – Plan/Elevation Front/Elevation Side or Section/Isometric (try 1/2 scale but test to see what works)
- Create three other pieces of steel and locate these on the beam or column as needed. – as families.
- For each of these create another group of 4 views (Plan/Elevation/Section/Isometric) – at a larger scale
This means you will have 5 families (Beam/Column and 3 additional pieces) and 1 Project File.
Create one or two sheets and organize all your views.
- There will be 4 views of the entire model
- There will be 12 views of the smaller pieces of steel (3 pieces x 4 views each)
Plotting is not necessary for this progress assignment.Print this page