For next class please be sure you have the following ready.
- Complete two floor plans with walls and doors – we need this so we can work on Room Numbers, Door Numbers and the Door Schedule.
- Create your cover sheet – add the sheet list and one or two 3d images (isometrics or perspectives)
- Work on getting the right scale and sheet layout for your drawings. You can adjust the scale using the standard 22 x 34 sheet or enlarge the sheet size. The goal is to keep from creating too many sheets with part plans.
- Make sure you have a BimObject account created and ready for class.
Moving forward you will need to focus on the following:
- Complete the structural set. You need to add two structural sections – the easiest way to do this is to duplicate the two existing building sections and then apply the structural template.
- Continue to develop your details.