See resources tab for Rhino tutorials
Use these 3 simple steps to do it.
Go to the openlab.citytech.cuny.edu web site look for sign up link, located above the log in area, click it set up your username & password.
A confirmation will come up saying to activate your account access your cuny emil, you have one if you don’t know it it’s your Firstname.Lastname@mail.citytech.cuny.edu and your password is MM/DD/YR & last four digits of S.S.
After step 2 then just enter your email and confirm, and you are a member of the website.
Where in the world is professor Valdez on the home page?
Name the building the architect and the location
Caption: Professor’s Last Name, underscore, semester letter (Winter,
Spring, Summer, Fall) and last two‐digits of the year, underscore, student’s
first name, hyphen, student’s last name, space, parenthesis with photo
number (if you have more than one image for this student), dot file
extension. Name files before uploading.
example: Valdez_S11_Tim‐Villa (01).jpg
To my ARCH 1291 Monday class students, please join the course by doing the following:
Joining a Course
There are several ways to join a course.
1. Your instructor may invite you to join a course. In that case, check your Inbox and click
on the Join Course link from your instructor.
2. You can also search for courses by clicking on Courses and choosing the school and
department that your course is in.
• After you choose the department, courses will display. You can use the dropdown
list to choose whether or not you would like them to display alphabetically,
newest, or last active.
• If the course is open, you can click on Join Now! on the right hand navigation
• If the course is private, you can click Request Membership, and the course’s
professor will be notified of your request.
Welcome to CityTech Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!