- Date: April 6
- Time: 8:30am-12:40pm
- Meeting Info: Class will meet on Zoom. This Link.
To-Do Before Class
- Continue work on Module 2 drawings:
- Draw your Plan Detail if you haven’t yet
- Draw your Axonometric — use your Plan as underlay
- Rotate your Plan to 30 degree angle from your parallel (t-square)
- On a new sheet of paper – start your Axon by bringing up the vertical lines of the highest pier — the one on the left
- See resources here for the axon videos
- See samples here for your drawing
- For heights see this link — scroll down to Detail Images to the Section drawing
- If you have made progress on your Axon drawing, Start your Section
- If you get stuck on your Axon drawing, start your Section
- Module 2 drawings due the night before class in Dropbox – Monday April 5 at 6pm
- Wall Section Details
- Review Important Conventions/Details of Wall Sections
- Review Module II Drawing Progress (Plan Detail + Axon Detail+ Wall Section)
- Module II Drawing Assignment Progress Review
- Plan Detail + Axon Detail + Wall Section
- Module II Drawing Assignment Demo Continued
- Wall Section
To-Do After Class
- Reading + Notes:
- Read BCI on Windows: 8.02; 8.22-8.30
- Submit scanned + formatted Reading Notes+ Sketches
- Be sure to include your notes + sketches from our in-class work on pages 8.02 + 8.22.
- Due Monday April 11, 6pm to Dropbox.
- Module 2 FINAL Drawings:
- Complete Plan, Axonometric, and Section Details —
- Refer to Wall Section Detail + other video links here for section and axonometric drawings
- Make ONE pdf file that includes your 3 drawings
- Submit ONE pdf file that includes your 3 drawings.
- Follow file formatting requirements found here.
- Final Drawings due Monday April 11, 6pm to Dropbox here