While working through project #2 I learned how to do an annotated bibliography. I also learned how to do reflection and Being an architect is something I have wanted to be since I was just a little kid and I will try my best to achieve my dreams. That is what I aspire for. What I learned in my first year already is that if you don’t have a passion for your projects or work you will never be a great architect. I feel like what we learn in the class about architecture helps us understand more but i also feel like architects need to be out there in the real world looking at architectural structures to learn much better. In what spaces do architects get the most reflection. The answer to this question can be really simple but also very difficult because every person is different and everyone has their own ease of working and doing things their way. One example from project 2 is in the article of Dr.Harte writing about his own experience as a doctor and how we shouldnt take advantage of how hospitals affect our daily lives. In the article Dr.harte talks about his own reflection about hospitals “ Lives are transformed in hospitals—some by the miraculous skills and technology available, and some despite that technology ”. He reflects on the fact that lives are saved either through the availability of technology or the great skills of doctors. Reading through the magazine really changed my thinking of how hospitals are even though i dont have alot of experience being inside a hospital. It is very interesting to read about and hospitals impact people’s lives a lot. It mentions “We also walk patients and families through the end-of-life journey. To organize families and patients around such issues and help them find a path toward understanding and closure is a remarkable experience as well.” 

My main audiences are going to be people who use a hospital on a daily basis who see and understand how it affects them.  People like nurses, doctors, passiantes and family members who come visit are all specific audiences that I have. Another kind of audience I would like to attract is new students who are coming into the business of architecture and I would want them to learn something new from my studies.  “We also walk patients and families through the end-of-life journey. To organize families and patients around such issues and help them find a path toward understanding and closure is a remarkable experience as well”. I was always afraid of the doctors and didn’t really feel comfortable being around a hospital or doctors which is the reason I am not really familiar with it. The genre for this can be a twitter post or a podcast because in our age and time everyone basically has a smart phone on there persons at all times so they can get it as quick as possible which would make it better for me because if my genre would be a twitter post or a podcast on youtube it would get alot more views than a article or a blog because in our people don’t read articles or blogs anymore as much. What I learned in project 2 was that not just getting a reflection from a hospital but also learning how it changes and affects lives is not just the doctors and nurses it’s also the public spaces and the environment that calms people down in harsh situations